1. All students of the Vidyalaya are members of the library.
2. Strict discipline and silence should to be observed inside library.
3. Student of class VI to X can borrow one book at a time; Class XI – XII can borrow two books at a time.
4. Library books can be issued and returned during library period of respective class only.
5. Library books should be properly looked after and deposited on the due date.
6. In case of late return of book, fine will be levied as per KVS rule.
7. Marking, underlining, cutting and erasing or dog-earing pages of books are strictly prohibited. Students indulging in such acts are liable to be punished if any such damage to library books is detected by the librarian.
8. Do not handle library books with oily & soiled hands.
9. Before issue of a book all pages should be checked thoroughly, if there is any such damage & disfigure in book it should be brought into the Librarian’s notice and countersign of Librarian should obtained at the affected place of book.
10. Text book, general reference books, rare books, journals and periodicals are to be read inside library reading room itself.
11. Librarian may recall a book at any time in case of urgency.
12. Library books are to be deposited at least one week before leaving the station and before the breaks and vacation.
13. A ‘No Due Certificate’ for each student of class VI to XII is to be obtained from the librarian at the time of demanding T.C. from school.